Monday, March 30, 2009

Good Friend, Good Times, Good Food


Joe traveled earlier this month, and surprised me with a visit from a best friend! Sara arrived after a LONG travel day from Michigan. Ahhh...it was like a back rub for my heart. There is nothing like a longtime friend! We spent the week sleeping late (well...as late as Noelle would allow me), shopping, visiting LA and Santa Monica, getting pedicures (see picture from previous blog) and enjoying long conversations on the couch. Our grand finale was a brunch at my favorite restaurant. Yummy! Mimosas, crab legs, and elaborately decorated desserts abounded.




Thank you God for this special friend, a husband who takes care of me even while away, a baby girl who loves all things girly, and for the memories you allowed us this week! I am humbled by your generosity Lord.

1 comment:

Kimmie said...

These few times are such treasures. I too praise God for his faithfulness to you.