Sunday, April 27, 2008

It's game-time!

Well, the hour has come! We can't believe we are actually heading to the hospital with hopes of meeting our precious Noelle sometime tomorrow! I finally packed my bags...it was a bit of a process (poor Joe!), showered, touched and re-set everything in our corner nursery one last time, and am finally ready to make the six-minute drive to Noey's place of birth. I'm sure a large, lovely, downy-soft bed awaits me, with plush linens and a terry-cloth bathrobe. Yeah right!!

Our doc plans on trying some mysterious strategies to help me dilate, and to start pitocin in small amounts right away. Yikes! Wild! Someone pinch me!
We'll be sending text-message updates to our family throughout the night and will update all as soon as we can.

Thank you Jesus for miracles. Please keep Noelle safe, give the doctor's wisdom, and help Joe and I to feel your comforting presence throughout it all. You're faithful...she's your beautiful creation and gift to us. Thank you.

1 comment:

Mandy said...

Joy, you are such an amazing woman and your relationship with Joe is so inspiring! You guys will be the most wonderful parents any child could dream of. My thoughts and prayers are with you as you start this most precious new adventure! Love you, Mandy